Welcome!

I've decided to start yet another blog (after consolidating 2 of my blogs into 1 and deleting another). This blog is solely dedicated to teaching! No, I'm not teaching in a professional sense right now but I am still developing things for the classroom so I'd like a way to tell everyone about it.

I am currently a stay at home mom to two adorable boys. My oldest just turned 2 last month and my youngest will be 4 months in a couple days. When I'm not taking care of them or the household chores I like to try and dedicate some time to creating teacher materials. The plan is that I'll be going back to work next fall so then I will have even more to post about (and more inspiration for projects as well).

I have shops at Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook. Please check them out, leave feedback, follow, and (if you really want to help me out) buy! You can always find links to my stores on the right hand side but I'll also be featuring items in future posts that will directly link.

Comments

Popular Posts