Back to School Sale

 It's officially here! It's back to school time. Some of you may be returning today, while others still have about a month to go. Either way, if you are a teacher or homeschooler make sure to take advantage of the annual Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale!


The sale starts Tuesday, August 2 @ 12:01 am ET and ends Wednesday, August 3 @ 11:59 pm ET. My entire store will be on sale for 25% off if you remember to use the code BTS22 at check out. Now is the perfect time to buy one of my bundles! Not only do you get the discount of having a bundle, but you also get the sale price. 


 

My First Grade Guided Reading Bundle has activities to go along with 17 different books in levels E-I. 
My Second Grade Guided Reading Bundle has activities for 33 different books in levels E-N.
My Third Grade Guided Reading Bundle has activities for 29 different books in levels J-Q.

I occasionally add resources to these bundles. After you buy them you also have access to any future updates. 

Speaking of back to school, have you gotten all of your classroom supplies yet? Here are a few deals I found on Amazon. These deals were good at the time of writing this post. The prices may have changed since then. (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases). 

These Sharpie Ultra Fine Point markers are only $14.03 (at the time of this blog post)!




I love these Sharpie S-Gel Pens! They are smooth and less than $1 each right now!

I bought one of these vegan leather desk pads during the Prime Day sale, but they are still a good price right now!


Go get you some deals!!









Comments

Popular Posts