Bee Theme Classroom Design Ideas

It's almost time for back to school (at least where I'm from). I'm no longer in the classroom, but one of my favorite things about the new school year was choosing how I wanted to design my room. I've noticed a lot of buyers really enjoy my bee themed products, so I figured I'd make a post to highlight some fun items if you think this theme is a good fit for you!

First of all, I want to mention that as an Amazon Associate, I earn a portion from qualifying purchase. I also have not bought these items myself, so I'm using online reviews to help me choose. 

This blog post was inspired from the best selling item in my store. I actually just updated it with new graphics! These Bee Bucks are used in many classrooms as a classroom reward.


I'm working on updating the graphics on all of my other bee themed items, so make sure to follow my store, blog, or website for updates!

Organization

Okay, on to the fun!! Let's start with organization, because we could all use something to hold all of our (and our students') materials.

1. Who doesn't love a good rolling cart to store all of the often used items? 

2. Flat storage bins are great for storing centers, supplies, or thematic resources. Do you have shared supplies? 

3. Plastic baskets can hold all of your students supplies in the center of the table. They could also be used for books in your library. 

4. If you aren't a fan of plastic bins, these fabric bins may be a better fit for you, they are smaller though. 

5. One of the things that really helped me (and my students) when I was in the classroom was having a dedicated spot for students to turn in their work. A tiered letter tray is a great way to keep classwork organized. You can label the trays by subject, or period if you teach multiple classes of students. 

6. Okay, this last item is kind of a fun item, but it does organize! Do you keep a stash of chocolate or candy in your room? This "happy" cookie jar is perfect!

Decoration

Organizing is great, but these items will really help pull the theme together! 

1. This rug would look perfect in your library area!

2. Do you use magnets often? These bee magnets are adorable!

3. If you have a bulletin board and use thumbtacks often, these bee push pins would really elevate the cuteness factor! 

4. Need a good wall clock? This one has you covered!

5. This tissue paper bumblebee is a bit over the top, but I couldn't resist! Kawaii!!


There are just too many cute bee decorations to stop at 5. Here are 4 more cute things to add to your classroom!

1. This garland has yellow, white, and BEE pom poms. STOP IT! It's too cute!

2. This BUZZ sign would look great on your desk. Look at that fake honey dripping off.

3. Queen bee, you *need* this sign for your desk!

4. Need some good rules for your hive? This sign is not only cute, but also has some good rules.

For the Students

Whether you use these next ideas for beginning of the year gifts, or as rewards with a classroom economy system, your students are sure to love them!

1. These stuffed bees would be cute for a beginning/end of the year gift, prize, reading buddy, or to throw to students when doing popcorn reading. There are actually 2 different styles, but I thought this style was soo kawaii.

2. This 86 piece bee themed bundle has plenty to stock your prize box! With wristbands, keychains, water bottle stickers, and regular stickers, your students are sure to find something they like!

3. I always enjoyed giving my students stickers on their work! These bee stickers are so cute!

4. These bee pens are cute and functional! They would be great for a back to school gift!


I hope you enjoyed all of the ideas! What was your favorite bee themed item? Let me know in the comments! Also, if you'd like more lists like this in other themes, please let me know! I LOVE planning out themes!!




Comments

Popular Posts