April Fools' Day Hashtag Sale!

I've been busy... fairly busy for me and what I'm used to. Not only have I been busy at work keeping up with a new reading program, but also I've been creating more resources for my Teacher's Pay Teachers store. I have never participated in a hashtag sale, and figured Spring Break was an easy time to start!


A group of sellers will be holding a sale this weekend. If you search #Aprilfools on Teachers Pay Teachers, you can find some of our product bundles discounted to $4.01! If you search #fooledyou, you can find some of our products for $1.04. I have posted 2 items for each hashtag. 

For the #fooledyou sale, I have listed items from two of my latest class decor themes.



I have more products for each theme (and more to come). I also have clipart for more themes just waiting to be created! I plan on making decor with the following themes as well: space, Japanese kokeshi dolls, and sushi. Follow my blog or store to stay updated if those sound interesting to you!

For the #Aprilfools sale, I have listed items from my most popular listings, Journeys Kindergarten homework.



If you are interested in getting a head start on planning for next year, now is the time to check out this bundle. This is almost half off what I normally have it listed as!


If you are already teaching kindergarten with Journeys, this should get you through the rest of the year! Be aware that all my Journeys products are from the 2014 edition, so if you have anything different, I would suggest you not buy this product. I'm not sure how it aligns to other editions.

I hope you find some good deals this weekend! Please keep an eye out here and at my store. My birthday is coming up next week and I plan to have a storewide sale!!


Comments

Popular Posts