*Freebie* Super Student Poster!

I've been working on my hero theme with the cute graphics from ClipArtopia but I haven't updated here about my products. I figured now would be a great time since I'm offering up my first freebie for the hero theme!

I made up a poster (7.75" x 7.75") to use to showcase students of the week/day. Print on card stock paper, cut out the square, and laminate for durability. You can either attach magnets or velcro then you can stick up a picture of the student of the week/day. I plan on taking a picture of my students in capes to use for various things (this being one of them).


To get this freebie go to my TPT store here or my Teachers Notebook store here. Follow my blog for more updates on my products and more freebies! Let me know if there is anything you would like me to make and I'll see what I can do :)

-Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts