S.U.P.E.R. Binder Cover

I'm getting excited about my theme for next year (that is if I really am going back to work next fall). I've been planning on having this theme since 2011 when I thought I was going to return to teaching. I found really cute clip art at ClipArtopia and just had to use it!

So far I've only made one item. It's taken me almost 2 whole days working on and off to finish it. My youngest got a bad fever 3 days ago and is either dealing with a cold, teething, hand/foot/mouth disease or a mixture of them. He has not been happy lately so I've been doing my best to keep him comfortable which usually results in him in the Ergo carrier and me bouncing him around. He's worth it ;)

Okay, so for my product. I made a binder cover that can be used on student binders to keep them organized. I may make more sheets to go inside to use with dividers later on. Let me know if you are interested and if so what kinds of sections would you like to see. I made one cover for boys and one for girls:


You can download these at either my Teachers Notebook or Teachers Pay Teachers store for $1.00. Follow my blog for updates on new products in this theme! As always, let me know if there is anything specific you'd like to see in my store and I'll try my best to make it for you.

-Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts