TPT Back to School Sale!



Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale!

Guess what?! It's that time of year again! This school year is definitely going to be a lot different than last year, but Teachers Pay Teachers and many teacher authors are here to help with a back to school sale.

The sale starts on Tuesday, August 4th at 12:01 am ET and runs through Wednesday, August 5th at 11:59 pm ET. Many teacher authors will be holding their own sales through this time. If you use the code: BTS20, you can get up to 25% off! All of the items in my store will be on sale, so make sure to use the code to get the full discount!

Popular Products from Kawaii Classroom

Not sure what to get with the sale? Read below to find some of my best selling products. 

Bee Theme Classroom MoneyClassroom money for a bee themed classroom. Each cash sheet contains 10 "Bee Bucks" in either 1,5,10, or 20 values.



Super Reader Reading LogThis reading log would work great for a hero themed classroom. It has a space for date, book title, minutes, and parent's signature.



Shark Lady: True Adventures of Eugenie Clark -- Book Study {Level O}This resource was created to go along with the book Shark Lady: True Adventures of Eugenie Clark by Ann McGovern. There are 13 pages, one page for each chapter of the book. Each page contains about 4-5 questions about that chapter. I use these with my guided reading groups to give students an activity to do with their book.


$5.50 before savings

Those are just a few of the products I have to offer. Make sure you check out my store to see if there is anything that would help you for this year! As always, let me know if there is something specific that you are looking for and I can try to create something for you. I'll always put customer requests for sale in my store when I first list them so you can get it for a reduced price!

Hope to "see" you at the sale!



Comments

Popular Posts