Usborne Books & More for VIPKid Teachers

Hi everyone!

I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted lately... over 2 years actually 😳. I'm hoping to be a little more consistent with blogging, but I'm not making any promises. Since my last post, life has changed a bit. 

I still teach with VIPKid and I am loving it! I teach mostly regulars now and only 2 hours each morning. I am not homeschooling anymore, so that freed up my time for a little bit. We did add a new member to our family though, she is now 14 months and getting into everything! My husband is a teacher, so he's able to watch our daughter while I teach classes in the morning. Once school starts back I'll have to scale back my hours even more. I needed something else to bring in some money, so I decided to relaunch my business with Usborne Books & More!

I've already had my relaunch party and the books I ordered should be arriving today. As I was looking at all of the books, I realized there are soo many that would work well as rewards and props in VIPKid lessons. I decided to have a second party to highlight all of the excellent books we have! I'll be hosting a Facebook party on June 25th, 2020 at 8 pm EDT. If I get enough members and sales I'll be giving away a free book (or more depending on sales).  

No matter how many members or sales, I'll be giving each participant a free PDF reward to use in classes! It would be a fun reward for the Level 3 lessons about amusement parks! Check out the group here and invite any friends that you think may be interested as well! I can't wait to party with you all!


*Books only available for US addresses.* 

Comments

Popular Posts