Educents $10 Credit for New Members!

Hi everyone!

Sorry that it has been a long time since posting. I have been posting new items (not as many as last year) but I've mostly been busy teaching. With 23 students in 2 different grades I've been very busy this year. It's been a rough year but the kids are worth it!

I wanted to write a post letting you know about Educents. Maybe you've already heard about them (probably if you've been a follower of my blog for a while). Educents is a deal site for educators. They have a variety of products for different age ranges. Whether you are a homeschool teacher or classroom teacher; this is a great site for everyone.

Right now they are offering $10 credit for new members. I got in on the same type of deal when I became a member when Educents was just starting. It's a great way to get an idea of how easy it is to use and find great products. If you aren't a member yet you can sign up by clicking here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School Bonus Sale! August 22nd!

It's My Birthday (Week)!

Teacher Appreciation Sale! *May 8-11*